Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Earth Friendly Ideas

I've been on a kick to save the world!! Ok, maybe not so much, but definitely on a kick to do a little bit each day to help reduce my garbage tracking foot print. Recently I purchased this teeny tiny trash can from the Dollar Tree to serve as my recycle bin. I've been hounding Jocelyn to save her bottles and other garbage. Well, that garbage bin can seriously hold about 4 bottles...on a good day. I have my eyes on a tall, sleek, closing trash can to set on my back porch. Kinda like the one we have in our kitchen already from Bed, Bath and Beyond. Needless to say, its been nicely placed on the "Wish List" and the Dollar Tree mini-can lives to see another day.

I also saw on younghouselove, a dual-flusher system thats only $20 on amazon.com. Can you say, "Mine!" My eye is on the prize and I'm thinking about ordering it soon. I think it would classy-up the place! (even tho we don't pay for water). Its still conserving right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment