Friday, May 14, 2010

This Tiny Condo...

So, jumping on the "This Old House"/"This Young House" bandwagon, I figured I would start documenting the progress I've made with..."This Tiny Condo" (see below):



I don't have picture of the building so I'm just going to post pics of my tiny (less than 600 sq.foot) Chicago condo, purchased in 2007. I bought it as a single, bachelorette, living in the city and have literally been at odds what to do with the ...er...lack of space. Above you see my bedroom. Below is the living space in all its messy glory (have no fear, I did eventually paint the walls 3 years later!):



And, lastly the kitchen:



There's also a small dining room/office space in the living room area..but I'm looking for fresh, calming, ORGANIZED, updates that I can make to the living space. I'm finding a lot of aspiration at Young House Love, which I absolutely adore! Makes me ready to conquer any and everything (with a little bit of white paint!).

No comments:

Post a Comment